ARRANGE THE JOB
Members join – buying a share in Sastak, register any machinery, labour, services, commodities etc they may have available and this goes on to Sastak’s central database.
A customer (member or non-member) requiring a particular service or product contacts the Ring office.
The office will contact suppliers to find one available to carry out the work or supply the product required.
The customer is advised which supplier is offering the required service/product.
There is no obligation for a supplier to undertake a job or let a machine go out on hire.
The customer/supplier make arrangements and the job is completed.
A customer can request a specific supplier or state who he or she does not wish to use.
On completion of the agreed transaction –
- Supplier completes simple worksheet, agreed and signed by the client – and sends to Sastak.
- Sastak produces 2 invoices including suppliers VAT etc.
- a) To customer – total plus the agreed commission.
- b) To supplier – total minus the agreed commission.
- Payment collected by Direct Debit from Client within 21 days.
- The supplier is paid by Direct Credit in to bank account in 30 days.
Sastak acts as an agent only and not as principle.
Labour payment terms differ and are collected in 7 days and paid out in 10 days.
Other payment terms can be made by arrangement.